Tuesday, August 2, 2011

#22 Done

Eat a funnel cake

Funnel cakes are one of those things you don't really think about until the county fair rolls around and you smell that fried cake batter smell and your tongue waters a little bit. They are a once a year treat.

My parents had a funnel cake booth at the Huntsville 4th of July celebration so this was an easy one for me. I didn't even have to pay to eat the funnel cake and I must say, it was mighty delicious.



(Not only did I get to eat the yummy treat but I am now a professional funnel cake maker and was named the best maker of the family. My parents invested in a funnel cake fryer and tried it for the first time this 4th of July. It was a success and it was tons of fun to work in the booth with my family).

1 comment:

  1. Make me one.. or three. I love, love this treat and I need to seek it out at my next local fair! Nom, nom nom!

    ReplyDelete